The town services toolbar allows you to construct buildings that improve the happiness and efficiency of your town.
Wells can be built to help put out fires quickly, schools and hospitals provide education and care for townsfolk that are sick. A town hall can help you manage and view town statistics. Chapels and cemeteries improve the happiness of the people.
- Well: Build a well to put out fires quickly.
- School house: Build a school to educate and improve productivity.
- Hospital: Build a hospital to care for those with disease.
- Town hall: Build a town hall to view town statistics.
- Chapel: Build a chapel to increase the happiness of citizens.
- Cemetery: Build a cemetery to decrease loss of happiness.