|Required resources||62 Logs|
124 Stones and
A town hall can be built to record data about the town that isn't otherwise available. You can see overviews of the population, education, clothing, health, happiness, workers, workplaces, resource limits, production over time, acquired seeds and livestock, town inventory, and graphs of population and resources over time.
The town hall also allows you to invite or deny citizenship to nomads that may request entry to the town.
Town hall overview
Clicking on the town hall will show a general overview of the town.
The status column shows general statistics about the town. The professions column allows you to assign profession in the same manner that the profession tool does. It also shows how many jobs are available in each profession as well as how many work locations there are. The goto button will focus and cycle through the workplaces.
Town hall production
The Production tab shows production of different resource types. You can use this information to check and make sure that the production of resources isn't being outpaced by the use of them.
- The Limit column allows you to set resource limits in the same manner as the limit tool.
- The Current column shows how many resources of each type are currently in storage.
- The Used column shows how many resources of each type have been used by the town during the current year.
- The Produced column shows how many resources of each type have been produced by the town during the current year.
- The Used(1yrs) column shows how many units of each type resource hae been used over the previous years. The number of years can be changed using the Display dropdown.
- The Produced(1yrs) column shows how many units of each resource type have been produced over the previous years. The number of years can be changed using the Display dropdown.